To be the unique leading Organization within South Africa visibly enabling people and communities to improve their quality of life and to combat human trafficking in South Africa.
Developing an integrated holistic network with all stakeholders to render a multi caring anti-human trafficking service for victims. Armor of God Foundation exists to Rescue, Restore, Protect, Empower and be a Voice for the Voiceless.
- To protect and promote the interests, well-being, safety and development of children within the context of family and community and to safeguard the rights of children;
- In order to achieve such objectives the Society shall, inter alias be voluntary by nature and its characteristic shall be reflected in its management;
- Remain non-governmental and independent confirm its belief in the dignity, diversity, equality and worth of all people;
- Shall remain a Christian based organization;
- Provide appropriate and relevant programs in the form and language, which…
View original post 434 more words